By handling your floats with care you extend the life of the product, hence reducing the need for unnecessary waste and excessive consumption. Below are a few tips on how to best care for your Petites Pommes float:
Never over-inflate or use compressed air to inflate your swim ring as this may cause it to burst.
After use, rinse the float in clean water or wipe with a damp cloth.
Do not leave the float in direct sunlight when not in use. Exposure to excessive heat may cause swelling (dark colours are more prone to swelling than lighter ones).
Ensure that the float is dry before folding and storage.
You can read more about quality commitment here.
DARLING X PETITES POMMES SWIM RING
The Petites Pommes swim ring is a reborn childhood classic - made with the attention to detail we have strived to make it last for seasons.
The Nordic Blue is a classic and clean light blue that adds a fresh breeze to whites, neutrals and navy. It is also beautifully combined with orange, burgundy, or browns.
- Dimension: 120 cm diameter
- Free of BPA and phthalates.
- Delivered in a reusable bag of organic cotton for easy storage when not in use.
- Petites Pommes swim rings have extra fine inside seaming for premium comfort.
- It is made of 0.3mm PVC to provide further resistance to heavy use.
- A repair patch is included with each product should you accidentally suffer a small puncture.
- Hand-printed. This process is completely manual and depending on the pressure of the hand, small colour variations between products may occur.
Complies with: EN71-1:2014 + A1:2018; EN 71-2:2011 + A1:2014; EN 71-3:2019; AS/NZS ISO 8124-1:2019 + Amd 1:2020 + Amd 2:2020; AS/NZS ISO 8124-2 2016; AS/NZS ISO 8124-3:2021 JFSL;